If you have missed your court date, it is very likely that the court has issued a warrant for your arrest.  Warrants for your arrest do not go away unless something is done about them.  In order to quash / recall the warrant the court typically requires you to either pay a warrant fee (which you could do, if allowed, at the clerk's office) or you can ask the court in person to quash the warrant. 


If you have a case in warrant status in Bellingham, Blaine, Everson or Sumas Municipal Courts please call the office at (360) 684-3062.  We can assist you in quashing your bench warrant.